Machining and component assembly
Saint Jean Industries is able to provide machining of aluminium, magnesium, cast iron and steel parts for the OEM. Also parts could be assembled with components (bushing, ball joint, steel insert), and subsets could be made such as corner module with knuckles, brake discs, control arms…
- Study and production of machining and assembly fixtures in-house.
- Cutting tools designed and produced in-house to optimize cycle times.
- Dedicated or shared equipment as determined by the production volumes.
- Fully automated, semi-automated or manual units as required.
- Production of parts in small to large production runs.
- Organization of production on a lean manufacturing basis.
GDC & LPPM/LPDC
Bending & welding
Machining & component assembly